Hawg Wild Bass Tour Format
Welcome anglers. We are proud to announce the newest competitive Team Bass Tournament on the circuit. In the information below we will tell you about this exciting new tournament series and what lies ahead for all of the anglers who love to fish competitively. The 2017 season is going to be an exciting one! For the last 7 years our company has been researching and collecting data to construct and deliver the Hawg Wild Bass Tour
What you can expect from us:
- · Biggest Guaranteed payouts possible
- · Even playing field
- · More competitive events
- · Larger competitive fields
- · More ways to win
- · All events will be designed for the anglers benefit
- · Fast growing tours with larger payouts each season
What we need from you:
- · Participation
- · Open Minds to different format styles
- · Enjoy the event and spread the word
- · The HWBT consists of 5 two man team events and 1 Championship (6 total)
- · Entry will be $300.00 per event for Qualifying teams and $330 for Non Qualifying teams
- · Optional big fish side pot will be $50.00 ($10 per quarter and $10 overall)
- · 4 events will be held at Lake Seminole and 2 events at Lake Eufaula
- · Qualifying team consists of 2 Regular team members and one alternate (will allow 2nd alternate at full member fee)
- · The Hawg Wild Bass Tour (HWBT) runs on Central Standard Time
- · Every Qualifying team member must register with Big Pig Promotions to enter the HWBT
- · HWBT events will consist of 4 quarterly 3 fish weigh-ins, two on Saturday and two on Sunday, there will be a mid-day and an end of day weigh-in
- · Take-off order shall be determined randomly by computer for the first day of competition and then the take-off order will be inverted for the second day.
- · Boats shall be assigned their boat number, take-off and flight times and weigh-in times at the mandatory captains meeting. Any team not registered before the computer draw will go to end of the last flight for take off both days!
- · No more than 3 fish are allowed in live wells at any time! (DOING THIS WILL CAUSE DISQUALIFICATION)
1st Day of the Event: Each flight will be directed to the staging area for take-off in their numbered order. Each team will have the option, at their official mid-day weigh-in time to come in to the official weigh-in location and weigh-in up to 3 fish for that quarter. Once that team has weighed-in and has received their official weigh in slip, that team will be required to return to the lake in an orderly and timely fashion to attempt to catch 3 more fish. At the end of the first event day, each team, by their official flight weigh-in time, will be allowed to weigh in up to 3 more fish for the conclusion of that day’s events. Teams will remove their boats from the boat basin immediately after their end of day weigh-in.
The 2nd Day of the Event: The anglers’ takeoff and flight numbers will be inverted from the first day (If you were first today, you’re last tomorrow). Each flight will be directed to the staging area for take-off in their numbered order. Each team will have the option, at their official mid-day weigh-in time to come in to the official weigh-in location and weigh-in up to 3 fish for that quarter. Once that team has weighed-in and has received their official weigh in slip, that team will be required to return to the lake in an orderly and timely fashion to attempt to catch 3 more fish. At the end of the first event day, each team, by their official flight weigh-in time, will be allowed to weigh in up to 3 more fish for the conclusion of that day’s events. Teams will remove their boats from the boat basin immediately after their end of day weigh-in.
Payout: At the conclusion of all 4 weigh-ins all teams’ weights and places will be tallied together for each individual team. We will do drawings and/or promotional giveaways. We will begin to disperse checks for the top five winners of the Four Quarterly Weigh-ins. We will disperse checks for the quarterly “optional” big fish side pot. We will then award the Overall weight winner check.
PAY-OUTS SCHEDULE: Saturday & Sunday Mid-day and End of Day Weigh-ins
Regular Season Quarter: Saturday Midday – 1st Quarter Weigh-in
Regular Season Quarter: Saturday End of day – 2nd Quarter Weigh-in
Regular Season Quarter: Sunday Midday – 3rd Quarter Weigh-in
Regular Season Quarter: Sunday End of Day – 4th Quarter Weigh-in
(Optional) Big Fish Payout – 100% payback – up to $2,500.00 per quarter and overall based on anglers who pay the side lunker pot
Regular Season Total Weight Payout Schedule: (Final day overall payout)
Championship Event Quarterly Payout Schedule for Saturday & Sunday:
(Pays out all four quarters Sat & Sun)
(Optional) Big Fish Payout – 100% payback – up to $2,500.00 per quarter based on anglers who pay the side lunker pot
Championship Event Total Weight Payout Schedule: (Final day overall payout)
- GRAND PRIZE 2 New Bass Boats (or prize of equal value)
Angler of the Year Points are awarded for the fifth and final total weight pay-out (all 4-quarters combined) for each event. This AOY points system is designed to keep it a tight race. 1st place winner will receive 100 points, 2nd place 99 points, 3rd 98 points and so on down to 25th place receiving 76 points, anyone from 26th place and below will receive 75 points for participation for the AOY POINTS RACE
What Does The AOY Points Do For You and This Tour?
The Teams that finish in the top 25 in AOY points or the top 10% of the field average for the season will be offered 1 of 2 Sponsorship Packages:
Package 1: 1 – Boat Wrap, 4 Jerseys for each regular season team member, share in any product from designated sponsors (split evenly among the display teams), and full paid entry fees for the 2018 season.
Package 2: 1 – $500.00 Gas Card, 4 Jerseys for each Regular season team member, share in any product from designated sponsors (split evenly among the display teams), and Entry fees paid for the 2018 season.
Requirements for the Tour:
- · Each Qualifying team will consist of 3 anglers, 2 regular season anglers and 1 alternate.
- · Each Qualifying team member will be required to pay an $80.00 fee for a 1-year membership.
- · Each alternate will be required to pay an $40.00 administrative fee and will be required to pay the additional $40.00 for their membership if upgraded as a primary Qualifying team member (with tournament director approval).
- · Each Qualifying team Member will receive a membership card with a member number that number will be required to be able to register for any event.
- · At least one Qualifying team member will be required to be at each of the captains meetings. (Unless authorized by a tournament director on an individual basis)
- · An alternate teammate will not be allowed to fish the championship.
- · An alternate can fish in any regular season event with one of the regular season teammates.
- · If any team misses an event, a team from the waiting list will be called up to fill that teams spot. If a teams has been excused and given permission from Big Pig Promotions tournament directors (individual basis) then that team may return to fish the following event and will back pay for missed event.
- · Any team that has missed 2 or more events will automatically be moved to the bottom of the waiting list and the next available team will fill that teams spot.
- · A team that is brought up from the waiting list will have the option to buyout up to the first two events to qualify for the championship. If they are brought up after the third event, they will not be eligible for the championship, but will have a guaranteed spot in the next year’s tour.
- · No teams’ spot for this tour will be held; all memberships must be paid in full before that team will be eligible to participate in an event.
- · All registered team boats must have proof of boat insurance up to $300,000.00 liability.
- · All team members must sign a release of liability form before being eligible to participate in an event or receive winnings.
- · All teams must obey all State, Local and Federal Laws and must abide by the tournaments rules at all times.
- · A team may change team members during a tournament season or upgrade their alternate to a regular season team member, but all parties must become a member (paying the additional $40.00 for the alternate) and notification at least 24 hours before a tournament event.
- · During an event, all teams must stay within their flight-scheduled times to takeoff or weigh-in at all times and must depart in a timely manner to keep smooth schedules for all teams.
- · A team boat number must be displayed for a check-in boat to be accounted for and prevent penalties during these events.
- · All grievances must be presented in writing to an official tournament director within 15 minutes of the completion of an event.
All schedules, rules, payouts or information can and will be changed, updated and posted on our website at the discretion of Big Pig Promotions.
Thank’s for Your Participation and We Want To Welcome Your Team to Our Family!
HOME: http://www.bigpigpromotions.com Find us on Face Book @ http://www.facebook.com/bigpigpromotions/